BHO Hardware’s exclusive range of stainless steel extractor systems are manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel and are ideal for extracting essential health oils from plants such as lavender and rose.
All our systems are designed, built and pressure tested in South Yorkshire, UK before being dispatched to customers.
What makes our products stand out
- All BHO Hardware units are 304 grade stainless steel
- Welded valves & joints are used wherever possible to reduce leaks
- We use male BSP fittings with a hex nut to ensure all components are facing in the desired direction
- 4 prong stand / quadpod to provide more stability
- 2 year warranty with BHO Hardware – excludes gaskets and screens
- Designed, assembled & tested in the UK on a BHO Hardware site
- Custom builds are available at request
Our closed loop systems are designed to enable you to reuse our Whip-it butane so you can do multiple runs with the same solvent. All BHO closed loop systems are designed and built to the highest specification. Each system is assembled by hand by one of our technicians and pressure tested up to 60PSI before being left at pressure for 24 hours.
Not only are our closed loop systems completely constructed out of 304 stainless steel, they are all bespoke in terms of the design. Where possible the joints are welded to reduce the amount of messy PTFE tape and risk of leaking; especially useful in with the ball valves. One enhancement made to the latest version is the welded 6” base, saving time for the end user and further lessening the risk of leaks.
Another aspect of our systems evolution is that we’ve designed a quick release 304 stainless steel hose tail coupler. Enhancing usability, it enables you to uncouple the hoses without the need for clamps, making the job much more efficient and narrowing down the risk of leaks. We also use the same hose tail connector on the back of all our vacuum ovens. All the braided hoses that come with the closed loop have the stainless-steel coupler which enables you to connect and reconnect the hose quickly and efficiently to all our systems. This our open blast, safe blast, closed loop and our ovens.
· Systems are pressure tested on site to 60PSI
· Dual port connection capabilities for filling and emptying the system
· Glycerine filled BHO Hardware pressure gauge
· Viewing chamber on the base
· Tubes come with dry ice dewaxing column
· ¼” welded ball valve with shower head solvent entry to ensure butane is easily distributed throughout tube
· 304 stainless steel quick release couplers and hose tail connectors
· 4 prong stand / quadpod as standard to provide more stability
· High pressure clamps fastened with nut and bolts to make them more heavy duty
· The base is welded to prevent leakage
· Male BSP fittings with hex nut to ensure all components are facing in the correct direction
· The interior of all chambers and tubes are polished
· Reclamation tank comes with dipstick & 2 welded ports
· Superior quality Viton gaskets
· Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
· Total vacuum as low as 10 microns / -29.9inHg / -1 bar
· The tube can hold 1600ml litres of solvent – 4 cans of Whip It 420ml butane. This leaves room for expansion within the tube.
· Construction: All major components made of 304 Stainless Steel
• 3″x 24″ 304 Stainless Steel Blast Tube (500-600gr)
• 304 Stainless Steel Welded ¼” Heavy Duty Ball Valves
· 304 stainless steel 1” heavy duty ball valves
· Welded 6” base
· 2-metre-long high quality PTFE 304 stainless steel braided hose
· High pressure tri clamps
· Pipe reducers
· Viton gaskets
· 1/4″ BSP ball valves welded X 3″ end cap lid inc shower head
· Glycerine filled vacuum gauges
· Welded ferrel spool (splatter pan)
· 5” x 18” reclamation tank with dipstick and viewing window
· Couplers, connects, hex nuts etc