BHO Hardware’s exclusive range of stainless steel extractor systems are manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel and are ideal for extracting essential health oils from plants such as lavender and rose.
All our systems are designed, built and pressure tested in South Yorkshire, UK before being dispatched to customers.
What makes our products stand out
- All BHO Hardware units are 304 grade stainless steel
- Welded valves & joints are used wherever possible to reduce leaks
- We use male BSP fittings with a hex nut to ensure all components are facing in the desired direction
- 2 year warranty with BHO Hardware – excludes gaskets and screens
- Designed, assembled & tested in the UK on a BHO Hardware site
- Custom builds are available at request
Our closed loop systems are designed to enable you to reuse our Whip-it butane so you can do multiple runs with the same solvent. All BHO closed loop systems are designed and built to the highest specification. Each system is assembled by hand by one of our technicians and pressure tested up to 60PSI before being left at pressure for 24 hours.
Not only are our closed loop systems completely constructed out of 304 stainless steel, they are all bespoke in terms of the design. Where possible the joints are welded to reduce the amount of messy PTFE tape and risk of leaking; especially useful with the ball valves. One enhancement made to the latest version is the welded bases, saving time for the end user and further lessening the risk of leaks.
Another aspect of our systems evolution is that we’ve designed a quick release 304 stainless steel hose tail coupler. Enhancing usability, it enables you to uncouple the hoses without the need for clamps, making the job much more efficient and narrowing down the risk of leaks. We also use the same hose tail connector on the back of all our vacuum ovens. All the braided hoses that come with the closed loop have the stainless-steel coupler which enables you to connect and reconnect the hose quickly and efficiently to all our systems. This includes our open blast, safe blast, closed loop and our ovens.
· Systems are pressure tested on site to 60PSI
· Dual port connection capabilities for filling and emptying the system
· Glycerine filled BHO Hardware pressure gauge
· Viewing chamber on the base
· Tubes come with dry ice dewaxing column
· ¼” welded ball valve with shower head solvent entry to ensure butane is easily distributed throughout tube
· 304 stainless steel quick release couplers and hose tail connectors
· High pressure clamps fastened with nut and bolts to make them more heavy duty
· The base is welded to prevent leakage
· Male BSP fittings with hex nut to ensure all components are facing in the correct direction
· The interior of all chambers and tubes are polished
· Reclamation tank comes with dipstick & 2 welded ports
· Superior quality Vitron gaskets
· Operating temperature range: -40F to 160F
· Total vacuum as low as 10 microns / -29.9inHg / -1 bar
· Construction: All major components made of 304 stainless steel
• 1.5″x 48″ 304 Stainless Steel Blast Tube (180-240gr) x 2
• 304 stainless steel Welded ¼” Heavy Duty Ball Valves
· 304 stainless steel 1” heavy duty ball valves
· Welded 6” base
· 2-metre-long high-quality PTFE 304 stainless steel braided hose
· High pressure tri clamps
· Pipe reducers
· Vitron gaskets
· 1/4″ BSP ball valves welded x 3″ end cap lid with shower head
· Glycerine filled vacuum gauges
· Welded collection bowl (splatter pan)
· 5” x 18” reclamation tank with dipstick and viewing window
· Couplers, connectors, hex nuts etc
- Using dry ice instead of crushed will get the product much colder.
- Using a combination of dry ice and heat will help move the solvent more efficiently between canisters.
- Ensure you leave 20% space in the gas reclamation tank to account for expansion.
- When packing the tube try to compress the product, this will help saturate all the product when you come to administer the butane.
- Vacuuming the tube after you’ve packed the product helps remove any unwanted moisture and oxygen. The vacuum will enable faster filling of butane.
- Freezing the vacuumed tube for a minimum of 2 hours before administering the butane
will mean you don’t pull as much chlorophyll out of the product so it will improve clarity and increase yield.
- Never put butane filled tubes in the freezer.
- Always use in extremely well ventilated OUTDOOR areas.